Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

I am not aware of any treaty effecting low yield nukes as I understand such
weapons do not qualify as nuclear weapons as the fissionable material never
really reaches "explosive" threshold but does generate intense radiation to
destroy life and electronic equipment within a certain perimeter!  In other
words, low yield nukes are very efficient in achieving military objectives
which is why India should develop them before anyone else.

Is there an international treaty banning the use of low yield nukes....if so,
it may even effect nuclear reactors, etc. because the concept is very
similar!!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.