Re: Some other things I would not like to forget

It is not possible to curb religious thinking especially in India since
it will be seen as an attempt to destroy Islam. People like Osama did
not come from poverty. They find that their oil, land, technology and
even govts. are controlled by Westerners.They find that the ruling
families are deeply into "UnIslamic" practises and they want to do
something about it.

Jasmin.