Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

There is no doubt that India's national security is the responsibility
of
India's national government. The question, however, is whether the
N-blasts
contributed to that security or not.
Recall the war in Kargil, just over a year after the blasts. Recall the
assault on J&K Assembly complex on Oct 1, 2001. And recall all the
incidents in between.
Barun