Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Vamsi is very much right. Please be very sure that
Americans or the Brits have no interest whatsoever in
India's betterment. The onus to make it a better place
is entirely on the Indians. If we can't help
ourselves, dont expect anybody even rmotely will help.
US or for that matter any country does not stand to
gain anything, thus we have got to stand by and for
ourselves. Govt has got give up the hipocracy called
diplomacy in appeasing other countries. Diplomacy is
good only till its reciprocatary, not when one country
places sanctions.
I think there are many people in the current ruling
administration (and also many previous ones) in India
who have to understand this.
Our National security is our responsiblity and not
that of America. So we have got to ensure that we
protect our people and our land, not depend on anybody
else.

amar

--- sdcvamsi@yahoo.com wrote:

> Please help make the Manifesto better, or accept it,
> and propagate it!

> We will NEVER forget the day when the Brits and the
> Americans imposed
> sanctions on over 1 billion people for May 11, 1998
> Nuclear Tests
> conducted in the interest of National Security by
> India!!
>
> Sincerely,
> Vamsi M.

> This is the National Debate on System Reform.
> debate@indiapolicy.org
> Rules, Procedures, Archives:
> http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/

=====