Re: could not believe this....

This has reference to the remarks of amar rao regarding offering wheat
afgans. The cause of the concern is well appreciated; but when the
question
of international relation is concerned it is prudent to leave to the
policy
makers at least during the days when we expreience a common indused
stress
and strain.
Whatever done is not at the cost of other beneficiary segment. Because
the
failure of creating a delivery system may not be linked to measures that

help in building external relations.
subbiah