could not believe this....

Yesterday I just came across a small news piece in
Times of India that must make everyone feel sick about
the people who claim to rule this country and speak
tons about "ramrajya" and all the "S".
The news read that India is making arangements to send
a few tons of Wheat to the deprived people of
Afghanistan. Well, my only concern is where was this
wheat when poorest of the poor people of Orissa were
hungry and were dying for food.
This is really pathetic and sorry state of affairs.
And our own opposition did not even care to bring it
to public view.
I surely am not against helping the people in need.
But helping a neighbour when your own household is in
distress is not easily digestable.
Remember these were the same people that made the
comments like ... the unfortunate villagers of Orissa
ate mango kernels (of which they lost their life)
because they like it? So much for our own elected
pals.

--
amar

=====