Re: stock "market"?

Some markets can exist on their own.  Others such as the Stock Market
cannot.  Hence, it is an abstraction of the real markets and it is
normalized by two interactions: (1) purchase/sale of stocks, bonds, etc.
and (2) dispatch of dividends, yield, etc.

Sincerely,

Vamsi M.

--- venugopal <gvvs@nird.ap.nic.in> wrote:
> Stock market is not an abstraction, but it is a real
> market just like any
> other
> commodity market, as I tried to explain before.

--0-1714636915-985967036=:35707

<P>Some markets can exist on their own.&nbsp; Others such as the Stock
Market cannot.&nbsp; Hence,&nbsp;it&nbsp;is an abstraction of the real
markets and&nbsp;it is&nbsp;normalized by&nbsp;two interactions: (1)
purchase/sale of stocks, bonds, etc. and (2) dispatch of dividends, yield,
etc.</P>
<P>Sincerely,</P>
<P>Vamsi M.</P>
<P>--- venugopal &lt;<A
href="mailto:gvvs@nird.ap.nic.in";>gvvs@nird.ap.nic.in</A>&gt;
wrote:<BR>&gt; Stock market is not an abstraction, but it is a real<BR>&gt;
market just like any<BR>&gt; other<BR>&gt; commodity market, as I tried to
Personal Address</a> -
--0-1714636915-985967036=:35707--