Re: Massacre of Moslems in India

Your subject matter caught my attention. However, i found the mail talking a
lot about Annan's prejudice rather than the massacre of muslims in India. In
my opinion, it is a very provoking and misleading title.

We would be better able to understand the issue in discussion if you can
state your opinion on it. I request that this suggestion be taken on a
positive note.
Shanthi