Massacre of Moslems in India

> To: IAC Discussion <iac-discussion@yahoogroups.com>
> From: saad s fayoumi <saadfayoumi@yahoo.com>
> Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:25:35 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: [iac-disc.] KOFI ANNAN = ENNEMY OF ARABS & MOSLEMS
>
> Never a UN Secretary General was as hostile to the
> Arabs & Moslems as much as Kofi Annan...
>
> Just few examples:
> 6.- He was the one pushing hard for the independence
> of East Timor (few thousands Non Moslems) however he
> did not say one single word against the massacre of
> millions of Moslems particularly in: Bosnia, Kosovo,
> Macedonia, Kashmir, etc... as if the independence or
> the simple self determination should NOT apply to
> Moslems...

	   India is a heterogeneous country; the people speak many
	languages, and worship many religions.  Each state has Muslim
	population; However, in only one state (the state of Kashmir)
	the Muslims are in the majority.  In all but one state in India
	(other than Kashmir) the Muslims live with their Hindu neighbors
	peacefully.  Only in Kashmir millions of minority Hindus have
	fled their homes, and now they live in refugee camps.  Do you
	know why?  In case you do not know, let me give you the answer.
	The Islamic terrorists trained, funded, equipped, and supported
	by Pakistan have engaged in violent activities (they call it
	"Jihad") in the state of Kashmir.  Over the last ten years the
	Islamic terrorists have killed thousands and thousands of
	Hindus.  For further information, visit

           http://www.win-india.org/ksmr.html

	   At the time of the partition of India in 1947, approximately
	8% of India's population were Muslims and approximately 8% of
	Pakistan's population were Hindus.  Today, close to 12% India's
	population are Muslims, whereas less than 1% of Pakistan's
	population are Hindus.  Let me ask you a second question.  Do
	you know why?  In case you do not know, those Hindus had either
	been converted, deported, or liquidated.

	   Muslims constitute a tiny minority of India's population.
	Despite that India had Muslims as president, vice president,
	foreign minister, chief justice of the supreme court, air force
	chief of staff, chief ministers of many states, and governors of
	many states.  Muslims are in the majority in dozens of
	countries.  I want to ask you a third question.  Name some non-
	Muslims in upper echelons of government in those countries.

To: IAC Discussion <iac-discussion@yahoogroups.com>
From: saad s fayoumi <saadfayoumi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [iac-disc.] KOFI ANNAN = ENNEMY OF ARABS & MOSLEMS

Mr. Kofi Annan, the Secretary General of the United
Nations, will attend also address the Arab Summit
which will take place in Amman, Jordan on March 27
2001...

MAKE NO MISTAKE:
KOFI ANNAN IS THE ENEMY OF THE ARABS & MOSLEMS

His only target from that visit is to try his best to
prevent the summit from adopting strong resolutions in
support of Iraq & the Palestinians...

Never a UN Secretary General was as hostile to the
Arabs & Moslems as much as Kofi Annan...

Just few examples:
1.- He refused to condemn the latest USA & UK
bombardment on Iraq
2.- He is the instigator of the new plot against Iraq:
THE SMART SANCTIONS
3.- He was behind UNSCOM
4.- He never raised his voice at least to ask Israel
to implement any of the UNGA or UNSC resolutions
toward the Palestinian rights.
5.- He is accommodating Israel in its occupation of
the Lebanese Shabaa farms