Re: Re: Defence Deals

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Sanjai Kukreti wrote:
 I would be extremely interested in finding out which "venture
 capitalists" have funded Tehelka.com's little adventure...  Are they a
 neutral paper, or are they a paper which has biases for and against
 certain parties and ideologies? I think it's worth looking into.

The IB had reportedly interrogated one of those two journalists many
times, long back in October. I wonder why this piece of the issue has not
been covered in greater detail by the media. The fact itself was given out
by the dotcom's ceo, yet none in the media have deemed it worth their
while to follow and report it clearly.

I am not sure if this is on-topic to ipi, but does anyone know more on
this ?

Thanks,

Padmanabha Rao