Re: ISI fraud and Tehelka

I think what you meant to say is that "not only does it remain proven that
the people from top to bottom are corrupt but also that we need a foreign
Intelligence Service to show us that it is"!!!!?

--- Umesh Thakkar <superindia@zeenext.com> wrote:
> Then also it is proved that the people from top to
> bottom are corrupt.
>
> -Umesh

--0-1749698586-985730944=:15322

<P>I think what you meant to say is that "not only does it remain proven
that&nbsp;the people from top to bottom are corrupt but also that&nbsp;we
need a foreign Intelligence Service to show us that it is"!!!!?</P>
<P>--- Umesh Thakkar &lt;<A
href="mailto:superindia@zeenext.com";>superindia@zeenext.com</A>&gt;
wrote:<BR>&gt; Then also it is proved that the people from top to<BR>&gt;
bottom are corrupt.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; -Umesh<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; ----- Original
Message -----<BR>&gt; From: &lt;<A
href="mailto:sdcvamsi@yahoo.com";>sdcvamsi@yahoo.com</A>&gt;<BR>&gt; To:
&lt;<A
href="mailto:debate@indiapolicy.org";>debate@indiapolicy.org</A>&gt;<BR>&gt;
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 12:23 PM<BR>&gt; Subject: ISI fraud and
Tehelka?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt; Could Tehelka be working with ISI in any
way?&nbsp; Is<BR>&gt; this what Ret. Justice<BR>&gt; &gt; Venkataswami will
find out in his inquiry?<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; --<BR>&gt; &gt;
Yahoo!?</b><br>
Personal Address</a> -
--0-1749698586-985730944=:15322--