Re: Indian Inquisition

Oh no, its you again.  If you are not serious about discussing India and
you have merely surfaced to "hunt for Americans" then I suggest that you
slap on a turban and go charm a snake.

However, if you are serious, I inquire about the following:
1.  What is it about the structure of the Indian Economy that the Rupee
degenerates rather than say in some other economies where the ability of
their currency to "do work" appreciates?  This is as if the structural
fundamentals are so weak that the ability to aggregate "a quantum of
energy to ignite a self-sustaining reaction" are all but absent!!  No
wonder India needs so much of FDI to keep the reaction going?!