Re: rudeness and gullibility on IPI

Don't paint yourself as a "saint" Mr. Subroto.  One is polite and decent
when he himself practices what he preaches about posting messages under
anonymous names.  There is a double standard on this forum and it is
mainly because most people here are gullible and are unable to think on
their own or for themselves!!