Re: Enron India Problem

If it was your money in your provident fund or your bank account
involved and
the GOI failed to honor its contractual obligations towards you would
that be
okay.

The way out is not to use governmental power to legislate its way out of
the
hole but to make it possible for Enron to sell its power to some
consumers
who may still be willing to pay the higher tarriffs for scarce power.
This
can be done by opening the electricity distribution to private
operators.