Re: Enron India Problem

Let us be clear about who are the people involved
in the Enron contract.......

1. Then top level bureaucrats in MSEB

2. Then CM / Ministers in Govt of Maharastra.

3. Then top level bureaucrats in related Ministries
   at Govt of India like Power, Finance etc.

4. Then PM / Ministers in Govt of India who gave
   the counter guarantee.

The people involved have proved conclusively that they
do not know *simple arithmetics*, and they do not make
decisions with any kind of *forward thinking/vision*

I am surprised there is not even an enquiry.....

MV.