Re: Enron India Problem

If a house is left unlocked(India) and a thief(enron) manages to slip in
and
steal everything(literally) certainly those idiotic mindless people who
left
the house unlocked are to blame. Does that mean we mustn't use the
largest
stick we can find and hit the thief out of the house. Does the thief
stop
being one, because he was let in?

There is a lot more than meets the eye as well. Human rights watch has
reports of Enron using private police and state police in some cases(
who
are on their payroll) to beat up villagers who are there to peacefully
protest against dabhol.

Sounds chillingly similar to a certain company that set up certain
trading
posts in India a few centuries ago, and used force to protect their
"interests" and proceeded to subjugate the country.

Will we never learn?

Gautam