Re: Three cheers for Tehelka.com!

> Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:41:52 -0800 (PST)
> From: The Inquisitor <indian_inquisition@yahoo.com>
> To: debate@indiapolicy.org
> Subject: Re: Three cheers for Tehelka.com!
>
> halder@apk.net wrote:
> >How wrong you are.  The United States is at the forefront of bribery.

> In fact the >Americans teach the rest of the world the art and the
> science of bribery.  If you >need evidence, I can mail you a lot of
> documents.
>
> Really!!  But an ordinary Indian like yourself, living/hibernating in
> India, commenting about America is quiet shallow! (bursting out
laughing
> - BOL).

           This man/woman/trans-sexual who does not even disclose his/
        her/its identity is such an idiot that he/she/it does not know
        that I have been living in the United States longer than most
        Americans.  It is extremely simple for any person with a brain
        to learn the address of anyone who has a listed telephone
        number.

           http://junior.apk.net/~halder/Guide.html
           => White Pages

           I ask the list owner not to post anything form any person
        1. who does not want to disclose his/her/its identity; and
        2. who does not meet the minimum intellectual standard of a list

           where most subscribers have advanced education and are highly

           intelligent.

           -- Biswanath Halder