Re: Indian Inquisition

Don't be ridiculous!  I am reminded of the "Golden Generation" of India
who had the courage and the inclination to stand up against the British
50 years ago.

You people on the other hand (and all other generations after) are
content with forming a "boyz club" and bashing all the other countries
around the world and feeling good about yourselves!

So, before you ask me to "be courageous" and reveal my identity why
don't we first become more than a bunch of feel-gooders frolicking in
berry-ferry land and
show some courage and character yourself?  I have already revealed my
indentity - I am the Inquisitor.

You people are nothing more than the shadow of another generation that
betrayed the golden generation of India - you people don't even know how
to think on
your own;   Running low on self-esteem you are now gathered here to form
a boyz club of feel-gooders and comfort yourself!