Re: Three cheers for Tehelka.com!

Mr. Inquisitor,

That is an arrogant, condescending and totally out-of-place statement.

An ordinary Indian living in India does not typically hibernate, as you
imagine, and is not necessarily shallow either. And at the same time, it
is possible for such a (presumably) educated and America-settled person
like you to be both shallow and a hibernator.

cheers,
Mokshay

ps: you might at least have the courage to use your own name.

pps: incidentally, i happen to be a NRI myself, if you are going to try
using more "hibernating in India" criticism