Re: Three cheers for Tehelka.com!

> Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:35:42 -0800 (PST)
> From: Npsingh123@aol.com
> To: debate@indiapolicy.org
> Subject: Re: Three cheers for Tehelka.com!
>
> Indeed!!!!! However Tehelka has not revealed what the Indian on the street
> already did not know, that our system is rotten to the core.

	What have you done to change that?
>                                                              When we bribe
> every one from the safai karamchari to policeman to the court clerk to the
> school teachers to the government doctors day in day out, it is hardly
> surprising that the bigwigs in the Defence Ministry are as dirty as they
are.
> Question is, will anybody ever get done for this.

	It is clear that you know right from wrong.  There are some
	people within India and some outside India who are trying to
	right the wrong.  Have you supported them?

>                                                   In the U.S. these people
> will end up in jail for the rest of their sick lives.

	How wrong you are.  The United States is at the forefront of
	bribery.  In fact the Americans teach the rest of the world the
	art and the science of bribery.  If you need evidence, I can
	mail you a lot of documents.