Re: Let's make India a US colony

Here is a piece from Rediff, of an interview with the current defense
minister's wife,

""What about your children ? Tell me something about them.

We have three children, two sons Jayant and Sumant and the eldest a
daughter, Sharmila. Sharmila’s husband is in the Indian Foreign Service.
Jayant and his wife Punita are both IIT products and are now placed in
Boston.

Sumant, also an IIT product, is employed in New York. Our daughter is at
present in Hongkong where our son-in-law is posted. We are also blessed with
grand children, Rishab and Aashir, both sons of Jayant, and Tanushree,
daughter of Sumant. Sharmila has one son, Devansh."''

It shouldn't be too suprising to see our netas sending their childeren
abroad, while they deceide the fate of millions here. Helps them make those
hard corrupt decision without any complusions.

Have you wondered why our netas sometimes (all the time ) make crazy
actions, why? Because many of them are paid servents of foreign powers, (who
have no interest if India goes to dogs).

It is very easy to bribe an Indian politicians to work for any of the
foreign powers.

God save our country.