Re: BALCO privatisation

I agree with Sandeep.

Ajit Jogi, the self-appointed champion of the public good, declared that he
wasn't against privatization, he was against daylight roberry and that the
BALCO sale should have fetched the GoI Rs. 5,000 crore instead of the 551.5
crore paid by Sterlite.

And then the same lunatic offers to pay 552 crore for Balco!
What happened to his own 5000 crore "fair price".

If a politician in the U.S. pulled a farcical stunt like this, he would have
been laughed out of politics.

Ajit Jogi is a joke. And, I feel sorry for those that agree with his views
on Balco.