Re: BALCO privatisation

> There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that enormous amounts of money

> changed hands in this deal - Agarwal of Sterlite is very well known
for his
> deal making skills - this is akin to selling the family silver at
throw away
> prices.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that
allegations of corruption in this deal are
sheer calumny. Please do not parrot Ajit Jogi.
When repeatedly challenged to name the
beneficiaries of the alleged kickbacks, he
did what two-bit politicans typically do:
repeated the charges yet again. And of course
no proof, no names were ever forth-coming.

Sandeep