Re: movers and shakers

A typical statement reflecting gender bias, Mr vamsi.
Why cannot girls work in technology with all the nice adjectives you have
used? Have you not seen any men who waste time in the office corridors and do
not do anything resembling diligent, hard work with sheer determination and
all that? Why do we presume that certain traits are possible only for men,
when reality is so different?
Anyway, I dont know if you have noticed, but it is necessary to record here:
It was one woman from Bengal in the central cabinet in this instant case,  who
dared and forced certain changes , though I don't comment anything on her
politics here.
Would you withdraw your biased statements now, Mr vamsi?