RE: BALCO privatisation

Parth
I am surprized to see that you feel that Congress had an ideology other
than
the lust for power. We have to see this process run its course. PIL,
political opposition all have to be tackled a couple of times before one
can
wrestle this problem to ground. It is good that process is startring in
some
fashion.

Kanwal  Rekhi
408-354-9175, 408-395-1178 (Fax)