Re: Bizzare

> [...]
> > of Christians in middle east and Parsies in Iran.
> >
> > If Babur destroyed so many temples and lakhs & lakhs
> > of infidels (vedic hindus) were sent to hell we should
> > expect large scale migration of vedic hindus from the
> > region conquered/ruled by Babur, is there any historic
> > evidence of this?
>
> Yes, there is a huge amount of historic evidence, including Babur's own
> proclamations.
>

> >  How come there are still whole lot
> > of vedic hindus living in region ruled by Babur? We all
> > know that lots of them lived in what is now Pakistan
> > till the time of partisian, how can that be explained?
>
> Vedic HIndus? What are you talking about? Vedism is not the origin of
> the
> idol-worship that is practiced down to the lowest levels of society. Who
> fed
> you this? Leftists?
> Vedism may have tried to accomodate such practices, but they pre-date
> the
> arrival/development of Vedic beliefs.
>
> Nextly, Babur conquered these areas, and destroyed their centres of
> power.
> Just like all the previous Aryan invaders before him. After all, if
> Aryan
> invaders conquered India, then how is it that most of us are all
> dark-skinned? Should we not be mostly white-skinned? The reality is that
> all
> the Aryan invasions (pre-Islamic and post-Islamic) involved a small
> number
> of invaders defeating a larger number of natives. That is why the
> natives
> and their beliefs were not wiped out. Only the leaders were defeated.
> The peasants were largely left alone, until the Islamic rulers began
> their
> mission of converting everyone, to consolidate their control (eg. Babur,
>
> Aurangzeb).
>

> > If the vedic hindus did not migrate when the Mughals
> > destroyed many of their temples and send lakhs of them
> > to hell or when British ruled them, why are they migrating
> > in large numbers from contemporary Independent India?
>
> Easy, because Leftists don't leave anyone unharassed. The Leftists pour
> into
> every nook and cranny, and look to harass.
> "I am poor, you are not -- this must be because you have stolen from me"
>
> "I want your property, I want your money, I want everything of yours
> that
> you have worked hard to earn"
>
> Unlike all the previous rulers of India, the Left leave no portion of
> society unharassed. I suppose that when one's ideology is about creating
>
> stagnation, inefficiency,and deterioration,  then one is automatically
> forced to scour all parts of society, to squeeze whatever remaining
> value is
> left.
>
> If I work hard to better myself -- I don't want some Leftist vilifying

It will be a good idea to look closely at the left
parties, their area of work, mostly the govt and
public sector employee unions, look closely and you
will find that the large number of people who migrate
out of India are the children of employees in govt
and public sector enterprise who study in CBSE and
ICSE schools.....

The only good thing that left parties did was the
distribution of 10 cent land in kerala, but soon the
very same left party govt, *negated* the effect of land
distribution by converting all the private schools
in villages of kerala to govt aided schools and in
the process converting the english medium schools to
vernacular medium schools and bringing down the
quality of education substantially.

By the way, the minister who converted english medium
schools in kerala to vernacular medium had his only son
studying in an english medium school in delhi, this boy
died of an over dose of some intoxicating drug, all
this is well documented in kerala history.

Now tell us if the left parties are causing the exodus
or are they helping the exodus....?