Re: Defence Deals :FLASH NEWS

Well well
The site is interesting and have done a nice work.
But I don't understand what is new in it. Don't we all know that the level
of corruption is rampant and at the highest level it is just like any thing.
That's why all the top guns are referred to as life time Rajas. Just get the
post for an year or so and leave enough for next 7 generations.
I had earlier written that the root cause is lack of education in the
nation. Even after that hard evidences there are good chances of the persons
being involved getting an escape and, believe me they have a chance to win
the elections as well. Do any one of us expect George Farnandis being
defeated in election. As far as the matter of enquiry goes it is going to
take so long that the involved persons may die naturally before it. Whom we
are going to punish then.
How can they then be punished. Its just the public at large which can punish
them by removing them from the office. But again let me ask is public and
our nation going to get any benefit from it?
These peoples will immediately replaced by other corrupt peoples for it is
true that to win an election money is needed and no one is going to spend so
much to earn the salary of an MP or MLA. The day they spent money like
anything it is sure that they are going to indulge in corrupt practices to
get their "INVESTMENTS" back along with interest and handsome return for the
venture.
The starting point now can be a control on election expenses, fair election
and an education program to educate peoples as to how they should choose
there reps.
What else is needed is a strong opposition which can prove a hindrance to
the corrupt practices and which can rise voice in the parliament.
In this regard let me bring to your knowledge what happened during Kargil
episode
The information regarding infiltration was given by the junior officers on
the post quite early yet the matter was taken care of very late. Later when
the matter as to who is the real culprit came it were the same peoples who
had given early information who were punished without being heard.
Now let me tell very plainly. Even if the enquiry is made there is little
scope that the video tapes will be accepted as final evidence as it is clear
that these tapes can well be manipulated along with dubbed voices. This is
enough for culprits to get out of the trap.
Just sit and watch and if interested in doing some more just keep on
debating and working for the betterment of the nation.

Why not it is our responsibility being the citizen of the nation

BOONLIA P K