Re: Bizzare

> From: Sanjai Kukreti
>
> MV <maxv@vsnl.com> wrote:
> > What India needs at this stage is education for majority
> > people who live in the villages (backbone of India's economy)
> > in the same language of instruction (english) as our
> > Universities use. That alone will bring unity and prosperity.
> > That is want we should do..... once that is done there will
> > be enough consensus to build the temple.

What we are talking about is more schools in the villges,
that use the same language of instruction (english) as the
universities in India use.

What our *wise* eduction experts has done is to replace
sanskrit with english, rest of the system is similar
to what existed in past 3000+ years. The system that
came into effect soon after Ram defeated Ravan it is
still continuing.....

Now look at the people vociferously campaign to build
the temple they differentiate themselves from the rest
of the society, they have failed to *INDIANISE* themselves,
and that is the problem..... it is not the muslims, or the
christians, they have integrated themselves with
the Indian society, a congregation of muslims or
christians of India will reflect the true colour of
Indian society.

My view is that the decision to re-build the temple should
be taken only 25 years after the educational caste system
is removed by making the *language* of instruction at the
schools and university the same.  Then let the majority
people decide. Any hasty action can only lead to division
of India.