RE: Education and Subsidy

Mr Guru,

 ..apologise if my language was any abrasive .
 But let me reiterate, it is a tiny fraction of those nris
 who might have received subsidised professional
 education back home. At least not myself and many
whom I know .(other than up to 10th/12th standard- incase
that is also considered subidised, I am unprepared to answer ).
 Most of them have heavily invested either for education,
 tuition, or for some 'system'  which enabled them gain a
 footing on some wealthy boat .

 If you are talking about people from IITs etc, probably you
 are right. They can be made to pay in similar lines
 suggested by Mr Padma Nabha Rao , 'in future'.
 For now, we can feel content with the currency reserves
 by virtue of their stay.

Putting money in an Indian Bank is no big deal at all .
Afterall it is in one's own interests .I just tried to highlight
its 'corollary' effect , in retort to an accusative remark -
not of agrandisement please. Any such feeling is
arrogance and ignorance.

Some body said vouchers. They are still ' talking ' about
voucher system in america which has the potential of
breading yet another lobby in line with insurance lobby,
drug lobby, logging company lobby etc. but it is not yet
thoroughly implemented for any one to emulate.That voucher
system is also about schooling up to 10th grade, and
NOT for professional education which we are possibly
talking about.

Parameswar