Re: Tax on India-educated-NRIs: Filtered Non-Sense!

> Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:19:06 -0800 (PST)
> From: "Krishnan Kandasamy" <nkandasamy@hotmail.com>
> To: debate@indiapolicy.org
> Subject: Re: Tax on India-educated-NRIs: Filtered Non-Sense!
>
> I have so far remitted back to India (Legally), more money than I
could have
> generated working in India or paying taxes for a life time.. and will
> continue to remit more...

        You earned foreign currency rather than Indian currency.  No
        employer on our planet would pay you one dollar until you give
        the employer two dollars worth of work.

> Remember the India resurgent bonds and the Millennium bonds, who made
that
> an success?. NRI's, not the goonda netas who have their cash in
> Switzerland.

        Who made the goondas "netas" in the first place?  The people
        like you and me.  What have you done to prevent those goonda
        netas from having Swiss bank accounts?

> Agreed there is brain drain, but for us , it is freedom from the
rotten
> babus,netas, sadhus and Imams, who somehow find that it is their birth
right
> to make the life of an average citizen hell.

        Why do the "babus, netas, sadhus and Imams ... make the life of
        an average citizen hell?"  The answer is that you and I have
        allowed that.  It takes a real man (or a real woman) to send
        those "babus, netas, sadhus and Imams" to hell (where they
        actually belong).

> It the system that is rotten, including the fat, comfy babus who want
> control everything. What is the incentive for an IIT graduate to stay
in
> India?. to go back and work for the rotten system and earn a meager
salary?.
> To be subjected to daily torture by "Higher-ups", in the office and
the
> Lowly minons on the streets?.

        To learn how rotten the system is, visit

           http://junior.apk.net/~halder/JI.html
           => Click (at the bottom of the page)