Education and Subsidy

Hmmm Mr Param
Touched a raw nerve did I ?
I love your choice of language especially the gem <It is attitude of
such
people like you who never come out of mediocrity in grasping issues in
their
wholistic(sic) context, which bleads (sic) the hearts of any committed
individuals>  If you learned that on subsidized education you are
putting it
to good use. But not your obnoxious use of the word "Crap"
I must also pay my sincere thanks to you for putting $500 of your hard
earned money in an "Indian Bank" (wonder though for how long - since the
FM
has cut the stupidly high interest rates) so that 250 of my fellow
householders in India can get more subsidized! What commitment and
genuine
display of a bleeding heart!
BTW we have gas connections which are prompt a bit more expensive .. and

private too!
However lets put the perspective back on my point "Do you believe that
the state has subsidized the education of the majority of the first
generation immigrants from India or not? "

A Guru