Re: Bizzare

Rakesh Raju <zoot@squishyfx.com> wrote:
> Oh brother, here we go again......welcome to the First Church of
> Impotent
> Rage.

Sorry, I don't get your comment -- do you have an argument to back it
up? Or
did you hear that phrase somewhere, and thought it might be witty to
repeat
it?

Hey, I'm not a religious guy -- but I do know a lot of lefists who are
pretty fanatical about their ideology.
They seem to thrive on fanaticism. That's why they seem least likely to
deal
with life, and rather only willing to rail at society, and embark on
quixotic missions to wholly shake it up.