Re: Bizzare

MV <maxv@vsnl.com> wrote:
> History tells us, when Christians where prosecuted
> in middle east some of them migrated to India. When
> Parsies were prosecuted in Persia they migrated to
> India. We all know, now there are only small number
> of Christians in middle east and Parsies in Iran.
>
> If Babur destroyed so many temples and lakhs & lakhs
> of infidels (vedic hindus) were sent to hell we should
> expect large scale migration of vedic hindus from the
> region conquered/ruled by Babur, is there any historic
> evidence of this?

Yes, there is a huge amount of historic evidence, including Babur's own
proclamations.

>  How come there are still whole lot
> of vedic hindus living in region ruled by Babur? We all
> know that lots of them lived in what is now Pakistan
> till the time of partisian, how can that be explained?

Vedic HIndus? What are you talking about? Vedism is not the origin of
the
idol-worship that is practiced down to the lowest levels of society. Who
fed
you this? Leftists?
Vedism may have tried to accomodate such practices, but they pre-date
the
arrival/development of Vedic beliefs.

Nextly, Babur conquered these areas, and destroyed their centres of
power.
Just like all the previous Aryan invaders before him. After all, if
Aryan
invaders conquered India, then how is it that most of us are all
dark-skinned? Should we not be mostly white-skinned? The reality is that
all
the Aryan invasions (pre-Islamic and post-Islamic) involved a small
number
of invaders defeating a larger number of natives. That is why the
natives
and their beliefs were not wiped out. Only the leaders were defeated.
The peasants were largely left alone, until the Islamic rulers began
their
mission of converting everyone, to consolidate their control (eg. Babur,

Aurangzeb).

> If the vedic hindus did not migrate when the Mughals
> destroyed many of their temples and send lakhs of them
> to hell or when British ruled them, why are they migrating
> in large numbers from contemporary Independent India?

Easy, because Leftists don't leave anyone unharassed. The Leftists pour
into
every nook and cranny, and look to harass.
"I am poor, you are not -- this must be because you have stolen from me"

"I want your property, I want your money, I want everything of yours
that
you have worked hard to earn"

Unlike all the previous rulers of India, the Left leave no portion of
society unharassed. I suppose that when one's ideology is about creating

stagnation, inefficiency,and deterioration,  then one is automatically
forced to scour all parts of society, to squeeze whatever remaining
value is
left.

If I work hard to better myself -- I don't want some Leftist vilifying
me
for it.

> We should understand that the invasion of Mughals
> and destruction of the temples were in themselves
> a historic balancing act, it lead to the *downfall*
> of social caste system in India. It is interesting
> to note that till the caste system prevailed, vedic
> hindus did not migrate from India.... This is
> historic reality!

Again, this is totally fabricated history.

The caste system, as you call it, began in Africa. It came from the
prominent tribal system that you see in place there even today.
The people known as the Dravidians emerged from Africa and came to
India,
bringing those same tribal practices with them. There were then various
Dravidian tribes, some of them ruling over others, in a "caste system".

The Aryans invaded India, from Central Asia. As mentioned before, small
numbers of the invaders were able to defeat large numbers of the locals
in
battle. Why? Because as we know, tribal societies are the ones more
easily
divided, and fall more easily to an enemy.
Your own posts, along with those of the other leftists on here, are an
example of this. Just as you today will speak up in defense of Babur and
the
Moghul Aryan invaders, similarly during the original Aryan conquests of
India, the local Dravidian tribes on the bottom of the Dravidian caste
system likewise did not object to someone overthrowing the other
Dravidian
tribes ("castes") ruling over them.

That is why small numbers of Aryan invaders were originally able to
quickly
seize India. They did not interfere with the local cultural system
("caste
system"), but just became the new rulers over it. Likewise, when the
later
Islamic Aryans invaded (eg. Moghuls such as Babur) they too did not
interfere much with the local culture of those they had conquered, other

than to destroy the centers of power (ie. temples, which were the
cultural
centers of the defeated people).

Just as the original Aryan invaders assimilated into the people whom
they
conquered (that's what happens when you are in the smaller numbers),
likewise the Islamic Aryans later also began to acclimatize to India
(eg.
Akbar, who founded his own local faith, Din-e-Elahi)

Look, those who aren't competent enough to solve problems relating to
their
social status, will always look to an outside invader for help.
"Aryans, help me! I am a lower Dravidian caste, please help overthrow
these
dominant Dravidian castes and I will love you!"
"Mughals, help me! I am a lower Hindu caste, please help overthrow these

dominant Hindu castes and I will love you!"
"British, help me! I am a low caste, please help me overthrow these
ruling
Moghul and Hindu princes, and I will love you forever!"
"Marxists, help me! I am still low after all this time, and I think
everybody so far has let me down! Please liberate me from these Brahmins
or
whoever the ruler is now, and I will love you forever!"

I don't think that anyone in India needs a deity transplant, or a ruler
transplant. I think many need a backbone transplant, however, since
their
lack of spine seems to make them look for whatever superficial cosmetic
change they can get, without tackling the real problem.