Re: Bombing Iraq or bombing Saddam

halder@apk.net wrote:

>            Far from it.  The media in the US is manipulated by a few
>         major corporations to serve Corporate America.

If I was as clever or "intelligent" as Halder then I would have reasoned as
follows:   The diversity and integrity of opinion of a population so
influenced by America Inc. (or India Inc.) is far greater than and genuinely
admirable than the monotonous chatter emanating from a population so
persecuted by Saddam Hussein Inc.

As far as this guy, "Vamsi", or whoever he is, may I say this much - that he
is an idiot not in a derogatory sense but mainly on the merit of his
"unintelligence".