Re: Bizzare

>From: Raju Agarwal <krantikari@hotmail.com>
>
> Mr. Singh, are you mad!?
>
> The original Ram Mandir which stood on the birthplace of Lord Ram was
torn
> down my Babar, who subscribed to the same brand of ideology as the
Taliban,
> and he then built a Mosque on the same spot as a victory monument.
>
> Babar's destruction of thousands of temples is quite graphically
described
> in Babarnama, which was written by Babar's own court historian.  For
> example, it says "lakhs and lakhs of infidels were sent to hell" in
> describing the destruction of temples and murder of Hindus in
Varanasi.

> Guru Nanak has also written an eye witness account of the destruction
that
> Babar wrought on India.
>
> Here's what V.S. Naipaul had to say of the Babri "Majid" demolition:
>
> "I'd call it an act of historical balancing. The mosque built by
> Babar was an act of contempt. He was no lover of India. It's
> universally accepted that Babar despised India, the Indian people and
their
> faith."

History tells us, when Christians where prosecuted
in middle east some of them migrated to India. When
Parsies were prosecuted in Persia they migrated to
India. We all know, now there are only small number
of Christians in middle east and Parsies in Iran.

If Babur destroyed so many temples and lakhs & lakhs
of infidels (vedic hindus) were sent to hell we should
expect large scale migration of vedic hindus from the
region conquered/ruled by Babur, is there any historic
evidence of this?  How come there are still whole lot
of vedic hindus living in region ruled by Babur? We all
know that lots of them lived in what is now Pakistan
till the time of partisian, how can that be explained?

If the vedic hindus did not migrate when the Mughals
destroyed many of their temples and send lakhs of them
to hell or when British ruled them, why are they migrating
in large numbers from contemporary Independent India?

We should understand that the invasion of Mughals
and destruction of the temples were in themselves
a historic balancing act, it lead to the *downfall*
of social caste system in India. It is interesting
to note that till the caste system prevailed, vedic
hindus did not migrate from India.... This is
historic reality!

> The only way the two incidents would be comparable is if Buddhist
invaders
> had destroyed a mosque and built the Buddha statues in its place.
>
> Secondly, the VHP did not just issue an edict and destroy the Babri
mosque.
> The VHP was negotiating with the BMAC for years and even offered to
move
the
> mosque brick by brick to an adjacent location, in full accordance with
the
> tenets of Islam.  While I don't agree that the Babri mosque should
have
been
> destroyed by force - one must ask why did the BMAC not show any
sympathy
for