Bizzare

The bizzare bombing of Buddha by the Taliban is a slightly bigger
symptom of
the same disease that caused the bringing down of the Babri Masjid and
threatens other historic structures across India. In this respect the
indignation of the Indian Parliment smacks of a lot of hypocrisy. Is it
not a
case of the pot calling the kettle black.

And do we really have the technology and know how to ship/ transport a
250
feet of stone statue from Afghanistan to India that we are offering to
bring
Buddha home.