RE: political corruption 2001...

> Mr Parmeshwar
> I have yet to hear of an MP driving himself ..(the one exception being
> Manmohan Singh - not a Lok Sabha MP anyway!) let alone being stopped
> driving
> while drunk in India.
> Nor can I imagine any one connected with Indian politicians being charged
> with drugs in India.
> Which world are you living in? Let me hazard a guess .. The US of A?
> Stop spreading trash unrelated to India.
This was a reply to the Joke which I too consider trash. What about the
actual message I wrote about
fighting political corruption.. any openion on campaign financing reforms ?
any suggestions to reform campaign reforms?
Infact that was the main subject I was dwelling on. Not the funny statistics
of drunk MPs etc.

Parameswar