Re: Performance based Politics

Ashish:

What do you have in mind?. We have to start somewhere, right? Inspite of
what one might think, there are still a few good men in Indian politics, and
institutions, who are not for sale. But it is increasingly difficult for
them to hold out on their own , because of all the scums that surround them.

You tell where do we start?