Uniformed Coolie & Uninformed public.

wrote :
> Krishnan Kandasamy:

Being  in Madras I am personally happy that at last the  cat is out of the
Bag.
It bit a politian this time.Drama enacted by:   Villain group or Villi
group or
abetted by  Coolie Group,(Uniformed salaried)  is interesting.

A HONEST  TO GOD : SINCERE BUSINESSMAN CONFIDED IN ME: 6 years back !

The businessmen know that for almost 2 decades the Commisioner has for 15% cut
acting as collection Dadha for any part
of India. There was a time when most Bombay lensing financial Institutions
were
trying to make a bee line to Madras.  Reaql reason: thanks to incentives
provided by the Commissioner of Police in the city, and his hand picked group.
Every IPS officer, every polititian is aware of it too. Its the
free-booting 15%
week end game, every week, better than Tambola !
It worked like this. Pot bellied crime bursters.
1.  Firm "A" owes to firm "B"  Rs XYZ/- sum !
2.  XYZ Mng. Director wants the collection quick. no time to file civil suit.
Afraid of Lawyer sharks ! So
3.  He contacts the Crime cell lower officers, and agrees to pay 15%
charges.mostly against collection.
4.  They get a intial down payment for deliberation. There are touts for this
still operating !
5.  A fixed fee is also taken for Asuric pursuits, including White Board
Taxis !
drinks without hosts
6.  They alert the  Magistrate of the clicuque, and he issues a warrant,
Guides
them how to word it. ( at home work )
7.  This is kept hanging till Friday Morning, when the target is invited for
discussions.
8.  Till evening the Business man is interogated.
( He may blurt out his connections, to ensure not be caught by a honest
Senior,
Politician, or Mafiosi in league with all such   who know this game.
Polititian
touch not this hafta. Its snack  for the tiger to look away from major
collections.! )
9.  When sure the final wink from the commissioner, they deliver the ultimatum
10. They ask for Cash or they go for  post dated cheques,
11. They seek a covering leter that the the cheques will be honoured.
12  They threaten that if the cheques fail they will be back at the door
13. This time they will be severe, mid-night call - like they did it to
Karuna !

14. The style is unmistakeable, same criminal thinking, going on even today

THIS IS DONE TO COMMERCIAL BUSINESS ENTITIES!  THOSE WITH  MANY BOOK
TRANSACTIONS YEAR AFTER YEAR.

TODAY IN INDIA NO  DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COP & CRIMINAL !  WHY ALL THIS
POLICE           TRAINING ACADAMIES, JUST GET THEM TRAINED IN THE JUNGLES
UNDER
Thiru. VEERAPPAN.
( Thiru = Sri  is no replacement, its now abreviation  for  Thirudan = Thief )

AN INFORMED IAS OFFICER CONFIDED : LOTS OF MONEY CAN BE SAVED BY ABSORBING
VEERAPPAN INTO
THE IPS CADRE.  JUST GIVE HIM A 3 WEEK REFRESHER COURSE, FOR THE POLICE NEED
FRESH BLOOD TOO.

TODAY  CATCH A POLICE OFFICER'S WIFE INTRODUCING HERSELF as wife of an IPS
Officer.

SHE WOULD SAY  MY HUSBAND IS GOVT. OFFICER...... PERIOD. Such is the Glory of
Mount Abu brought down to Earth !  Today's recruiting System & Training is
bad,
out of touch with times. Those with gentics of criminality have been absorbed
into the system like toxins. Rakshasa prefer to select Rakshasa, but when
sharing loot Rakshah short sighted follow their
own ethics  with no civility.

POLITICOS  SPOILT  POLICE, FOR PERSONAL REASONS. THEY USED THEM TO KEEP
TRACK OF
THEIR  OTHER WOMAN, ASKED
FOR  A SENTRY BEFORE THE HOUSE OF A CONCUBINE, WHEN THAT BEGAN WE KNOW WHAT
WAS
COMMING. THEY NEED TO BE SCREENED AGAIN, RELOCATED.

SOLUTION: Set an example : Such Brave Police officers should be promoted and
posted to Jammu, Kashmir, Nagaland, Assaam etc to cover themselves with even
more Glory. As long as the President is POWERLESS discharge an IPS or IAS
officer for dereliction of duty or given a border posting, this problem cannot
be wished away.

SOLUTION : Infeed all data for 9 years of Friday operations of the office
of the
commisioner, and one will get a pattern. This would identify the henchmen in
Uniform, the Criminal Magistatrtes in league. Ask them to explain the
phenomenon
called Tamil Nadu & the Crime Bursting Bellyappas.! ( If a IPS man reads
this he
will alert his smart brood to destroy old records ) !

BUSINESSMEN MUST BE  HAPPY THAT A POLITICIAN BURNT HIS FINGERS IN FIRE HE  N'
HIS COHARTS LIGHTED.
Law of consequences ( Karmic Nemesis) caught up with them at last.  Idiots,
Sheep & goats with no brains vote them into power, result they get so much fun
out of their doings ! They even forget water problem and thirst, they get
glued
to TV !

IS HUMAN LAW CORRECT ?   Is it a mere instrument in the hands of Kali, and
packed Karma of the sufferer.

Sai Ram Sathyam_kumar