Re: gettting the NASSCOM Report?

At 02:02 PM 2/6/01 -0800, Prof. Roy wrote:
>The Nasscom/McKinsey document is said by the website to cost Rs.
10,000.  Is
>Dr Sabhlok suggesting that a personal call to Mr. Dewang Mehta will
cause
>him to waive that amount, perhaps in the interests of scientific
inquiry?

>Subroto Roy

Clearly there is no harm in trying it for IIT KGP research purposes at a

subsidized rate/ free by sending a request letter/ fax on your
letterhead
to Mr. Mehta, personally. In case that does not work, there is nothing
that
can be done about it since IPI cannot publish it anyway even if it were
be purchased (by pitching in funds together) due to copyright
restrictions
surely applicaple to the report, and so far we have not paid anything
for
any of our publications anyway.

One strategy is there: one may be able to access in the Dept. of
Electronics Library or office (Electronics Niketan) in N.Delhi.

Sanjeev