Re: vamsi/sanjai's query answered

Thanks for posting this Mr Atherton.  I do not recall reading anything from you
before, however - you must be a new member?  Anyhow, nice to hear from you;
although the article is publicly available and probably one among many written
using the same theme, I am more interested in your views - which could be unique.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--