Re: Chinese vs. India in Linux

Ruchir Tewari got onto a soapbox and declaimed:

> please check out the list of mirrors
> for the Linux Documentation Project at -
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/mirrors.html

Large parts of linuxdoc.org (and the system admin guide / network admin guide)
are available in CD-ROM format.  The HOWTOs (and SAG/NAG) in fact come as RPMs
on most linux distros.

> China has 6, Australia has 8 and so on.
> India has none !
> This is the what I mean by the need for
> mirroring important content in India.

Good idea.  One of the first things to mirror.  Mirroring several-hundred-mb
large ISOs is one thing, but setting up the LDP will help far more.

	--suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh@oyeindia.com
Sysadmin, OyeIndia.Com + http://oyeindia.com