Re: Request to Prof. Roy

>a) I'd like to make a final (third?) request to Prof. Roy: the point-wise
>agenda you had submitted to Rajeev Gandhi is an extremely useful document.
>Could we have it on IPI's web site? Please send it forward to me asap at my
>above email address. Grateful. There is NO point these things lying in your
>computer. Let these be openly debated.

---  Thanks for this suggestion.   I have to reflect hard on the issue of
who owns the copyright to this material; I certainly own some of it as I
wrote it, but it can be argued that I was acting on behalf of a principal.
I won't be rushed on it though; there are plenty of other things to chew on
besides.

Subroto Roy