Re: Preamble to the Manifesto:

I am not currently subscribed to IPI debates since I have decided to focus
oher activities for the time being.

I happened to notice the mail discussing the Preamble. Wonderful mail. This
is
the basic purpose of IPI.

I would suggest that all mail which DIRECTLY deals with the manifesto be
sent to
the debate forum with a copy to me (sanjeev@sabhlokcity.com). Ideally, the
consensus of the forum should be communicated to me. I will update the
manifesto
based on these consensus statements and FTP the latest version to the IPI web
site which is essentially controlled by me and Nikhil.

My next agenda for IPI is to udpate the manifesto and to put up Dr. Shenoy's
note of dissent which I am currently scanning during my spare time.

I am unable to participate in the debates due to various reasons, and bebg
beg to be excused.

With regards,
Sanjeev