Re: More on Left, Right; and Liberal Economists - reply to Mr. Tejus

Dharma Tejus wrote:

>  I remember wasting my time refuting a similar statement from you months
> ago, viz.
> "Governments are no different from corporations".

Yes, without competition Government Companies and Private Corporations act
similarly.  Sorry that you have wasted your time - it is just that you haven't
been able to convince anyone otherwise.

> I shall try again,
> Economics is NOT a
> science like geo sci, physics etc. If it were one, most economists would
> have been
> haunted out of that discipline for practising 'bad science' and fudging
> data. Using the tools of
> mathematics does not make economics as a whole, a SCIENCE.
>
> Tejus

Axioms and Scientific Postulates have populated the books on Economics.
Theories have been proven and disproven using scientific methodologies.  These
are all characteristics of a scientific endeavor - hence, Economics is a
Science.  Once again you failed to convince anyone.  Sorry that you are having
to waste your time though.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.