RE: More on Left, Right; and Liberal Economists

Dr.Roy,
Sorry about that. I used the word, immutable, carelessly.

However, my point is still valid. Economists ought not be
interpreting the will of the people.

In a representative democracy, the election of one politician
and the removal from power of another is a manifestation of the
will of the peole.

So, from that point on,
1. as long as the actions of the elected body of politicians (in the
legislature as well as the executive) is CONSISTENT with the articles
of the constitution, AND,

2. as long as these actions pass the checks and balances established by
the constitution,

they must be regarded as conforming to the will of the people.

I can't find any role for an ECONOMIST here.

regards,
Yesho.