Re: Common defence, market, J&K with Pak

"Dr.SubrotoRoy" wrote:

>  As I have said in print, the only long-term solution is in the
> formula Common Defence, Common Market, Common J&K -- in that order,
> implemented over say 5 years.

Mutual defense of indo-pak against what or who?  India is a model
democracy and it would make more sense to promote world trade under this
trademark.  This approach would not only boost Indian Economy but it
would also encourage Pakistan to subscibe to democratic principles -
which is a benefit to both countries!!

--
Sincerely,
Vamsi M.