Re: More on Left, Right; and Liberal Economists

vamsi@siliconcorp.com wrote:
!
Economics is no different than atmospheric science, geo science, physics,
mathematics, etc

Dear Vamsi,
 I remember wasting my time refuting a similar statement from you months
ago, viz.
"Governments are no different from corporations". I shall try again,
Economics is NOT a
science like geo sci, physics etc. If it were one, most economists would
have been
haunted out of that discipline for practising 'bad science' and fudging
data. Using the tools of
mathematics does not make economics as a whole, a SCIENCE.

Tejus