Monopoly and Competition, reply to Dr Shah

 >Should we equate big business with bad business?

-- by big business I mean precisely India's oligopolistic industrial
structures....

  Chameleons do look ..
-- I don't recall what chameleons quite do; aren't they reptiles who change
colour to camouflage themselves in their environment?   I don't know if Dr
Shah means to refer to me, but if so it would not be accurate; I have
usually stuck out like a sore thumb in my academic environments, whether in
the US or in India.

Subroto Roy