Re: Left and Right again

I propose a different model: on a ideological spectrum the elected Government
and its institutions under the so called "free" elections would fluctuate about
point A and Point B.

Anyhow, on the same spectrum the liberals or academic pontiffs or whatever
fluctuate about the points C and D.  My claim is that we A/B and C/D are
mutually exclusive.  Furthermore, a sample of Kashmir and LTTE rebels might
yield an average more closer to the "liberals" or academic pontiffs than that
manifested by the population.

Hence, any form of deviance is no different the other forms of deviance within a
society.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.